Thursday, January 22, 2009

Lily Allen Quot Afghan Adventure

Lily Allen

Lily Allen is happening in Afghanistan. The Fear singer pop star concerned about his life is Vacuou and decided to visit the war-torn country to do some charity work and see how your donations have helped the children in the region. He told Radio host Samantha Q: Sometimes I feel like my life is rather empty - as ridiculous as that sounds to some people, some vacuo. And this is the stuff I really excited about. I will be taking place in Afghanistan or the Congo in a few weeks of war to help children. They want me to go there and see how the money that I earned for them in the past has been used. . This is pop music and people do not talk too much and sometimes I feel like I want to have some more substance in my life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home